Sunday, September 18, 2011

T5! General Santos City

Tanduay First Five ! General Santos City, Anchor Driving Range, July 30, 2011


 Good Day!!


   I'm Reyva B. Remegio  "LUCKS" (female) . I live in General Santos City. <3


 In how many years of existence in this world, I realized that there's so many different popular bands in this world but only one band could make me feel crazy. This band is PAROKYA NI EDGAR. Last July 30, 2011, PNE had their concert here in GenSan. Because of PNE's popularity , the venue was fully occupied by the teenagers and also parents. That day, I'm very excited to watch that concert because it's my first time to watch my favorite band. Before that special day, I ask my parents if I could watch the concert and I'm so nervous because I know that they will not allow me  but my heart was filled with joy when they both said that I could watch the concert. 


  I really like this band because they are friendly and handsome. :D . They have unique talents especially kuya Chito Miranda. He has a very unique voice that could catch people's attention even if that person is inside his/her house. That band is an ultimate inspiration of many people. It really inspires me because of their nice songs and composed songs. The thought of their songs could inspire people especially me. That day of concert, I ,made a poster and wrote "Happy Birthday kuya GAB CHEE KEE" but I didn't have the chance to show it when they perform because of the crowded people. It's really sad. One thing also, I lost my wallet and I think that's because of the crowded people during the concert and while enjoying that day, I didn't notice that my wallet was already lost. But it's okey and it's really worth it. Even though I lost my wallet, I got the chance to watch that special concert. That's all. THANK YOU.  God bless.. <3


  FOREVER PAROKYA NI EDGAR SOLID FANATIC !! :D  GOODVIBES!


Shared by @lucks_reyva


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Thanks @lucks_reyva for sharing.. Sorry to hear bout your wallet!  
Next time mag Seiko wallet ka.. ang wallet na ma-swerte..  hahaha :)
Seriously, take extra care when you guys go in a crowd, sad to say, 
there are bad people around using events like this as an opportunity.

xoxo @pne_rocks


3 comments:

Rea Alducente said...

being a PNE addict is indeed contagious!! haha. gogogo lucks! =)

Wilson Go said...

Celfone wallet gamitun mo sa sususunod.. yung may lithium na battery. hahahahahaha

Lucks said...

yeah ! sareeh !! late repLy ! hahaha !! maka.adik jud ang OPM especially PNE ! wew! sOlid fanatic of pne .. :D

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More